Ascended Shard Farm each 100 shards
Ascended Shard of Glory are a currency obtained from completing PvP league reward tracks. They can be used together with Shards of Glory to purchase ascended equipment from the Ascended Armor League Vendor and Ascended Weapon League Vendor; a complete set of one ascended armor costs 1200 Ascended Shards of Glory, 20 Grandmaster Marks, and 13 gold.
- Completing the last tier of each seasonal reward chest in the PvP league will award from 25 to 100 Ascended Shards of Glory. Repeated completions of the final reward tier, Byzantium, continue to reward 100 shards each (25 on 2vs2 seasons).
Ascended equipment is equipment of Ascended quality. All ascended equipment has a level 80 requirement and 5% stronger stats than Exotic quality equipment and equal to Legendary equipment. All ascended equipment is account bound.
- Ascended armor
- Ascended weapons
- Ascended trinkets
- Ascended back items
- In the storyline of Guild Wars, Ascension was a rite that players had to go through in order to gain the Gift of True Sight, which allowed them to see and fight the mursaat. To defend against the Spectral Agony used by the foes, players could infuse their armor, similar to using infusion against the Agony effect of bosses in Fractals of the Mists.
- Ascended equipment types were released in separate releases :
- Rings and back items were introduced with The Lost Shores and were originally available only in Fractals of the Mists (November 16, 2012)
- Amulets were introduced with Flame and Frost: Prelude (January 28, 2013)
- Accessories were introduced with Flame and Frost: The Gathering Storm (February 26, 2013)
- Weapons were introduced with Super Adventure Box: Back to School (September 3, 2013)
- Armor was introduced with A Very Merry Wintersday 2013 (December 10, 2013)
- Breathers were introduced with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns (October 23, 2015).
3. Originally, the stats on ascended items were displayed in two parts: the base attributes and the upgrade-equivalent values. The May 28, 2013 update changed the display so that each attribute appears only once.Ascended Shard Farm each 100 shards.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.