Gems are the in-game currency required to make purchases from the Gem Store. The amount of gems you hold is indicated in the bottom left of the inventory panel and upper left of the Gem Store. Gems may be spent on convenience or cosmetic items, or account services.
Gems can be acquired by spending real-world money or from within the game for no additional cost to the player:
- Black Lion Trading Company panel
- Gem Store tab
- Buy Gems — used to purchase gems with real-world money.
- Redeem Code — used to enter a gem card code purchased from various retailers.
- Currency exchange tab allow players to trade coin for gems. Coin to gem exchange is available only to paid accounts.
- Achievement rewards offer players 400 Gem.png for each 5,000 achievement points earned.
Using real-world money
Gems can be purchased for real-world money in various fixed amounts; there is no discount for bulk purchases. Prices in euros (€) and pounds sterling (£) include the 20% VAT; prices in dollars ($) do not include sales tax, since the amount varies depending on several factors.
Directly from ArenaNet
Payment methods include:
- Credit (or Debit) card
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.