HARDCORE PVP Package
Hardcore PvP Package List of Service:
- 1 Set Ascended Armor Berserker.
- 3 Ascended Weapon
- 1 Set Ascended Trinket
- Max Crafting x4
- Max 500 Hero Point (Elite Specialization)
- Max Mastery
- 100% Map Complete
- All Story Finish
- Legendary Armor PvP
- Legendary Backpack PvP “The Ascencion”
- Legendary Trinket “Aurora”
- Legendary Trinket “Vision”
- level 80 Character
- Hot & PoF Unlocked
- Raptor and Springer mount already unlock
Requirements after purchased:
- Account Email
- Authentication Code
HARDCORE PVP Package
Player versus Player (PvP) is a game mode where a player participates in competitive gaming against other players, as opposed to co-operative Player versus Environment. All PvP game modes mostly follow the same established game mechanics, with the exception of certain individual traits and skills which might be adjusted for PvP to ensure game balance. One notable mechanic, available only in PvP modes and certain PvE mobs, is finishing of downed players, which quickly sends them to defeated state.
- The following PvP modes are available in Guild Wars 2:
- Structured PvP – players have access to top level equipment and all of their available skills and traits.
- Conquest – seize capture points for your team and defeat enemy players for additional score. Each conquest map has additional elements like powerful NPCs.
- Automated Tournaments – Compete with a 5-man team against other teams for loot and fame.
- Murderball – defeat enemy players for points.
- Stronghold – kill the enemy’s lord before they kill yours.
- Team Deathmatch
- World versus World – players are adjusted to equivalent of maximum level, using their own equipment and unlocked skills and traits in great battles between hundreds of players in a separated open world.
- Mist War
- Edge of the Mists
- Activities – players have access to set build of skills and abilities.
- Costume Brawl – a festive competition where players use tonics to gain the appearance and abilities of another creature or wear town clothing with Costume Brawl abilities to fight other Costume Brawlers.
- Belcher’s Bluff Crab Toss – a Southsun Cove free-for-all game where the winner is the player who can hold the crab the longest.
- Keg Brawl – a norn sport in their settlement of Hoelbrak which involves kegs of ale and lots of brawling, most similar to basketball.
- Sanctum Sprint
- Southsun Survival
There are no reviews yet.