Aurora is a legendary trinket obtainable through Living World Season 3. All six episodes must be unlocked in order to craft this item. Requirement to order this services : (Check if you have it)
Accessories are trinkets with two unique slots in the trinket section of hero panel’s equipment tab. Accessories provide the smallest attribute bonuses of the three types of trinkets, the other two being rings and amulets. For a comprehensive list, see list of accessories. An upgrade component can be applied to increase the characters attributes.
Legendary accessories share the same stat bonuses as Ascended accessories with the added bonus of stat-swapping. The only Legendary Accessories that exists in-game are Aurora and Vision.
Legendary Accessories “Aurora”
Aurora is the first Legendary Accessories introduced by ArenaNET, this legendary has visual of balls that hovering around your character if you equip it.
Aurora is a legendary trinket obtainable through Living World Season 3. All six episodes must be unlocked in order to craft this item.
The exact visual effect depends on the total number of legendary trinkets equipped.
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal aura will appear around the player.
- With weapons drawn, four orbs or bubbles will orbit the player’s head.
- The visual effects cannot be disabled.
- Shares the same animation of Vision  and Coalescence.
- A Sentient Seed is required to unlock Aurora: Awakening. This is obtained by purchasing it from Gleam of Sentience, which in turn is obtained by combining the “Sentient” converters rewarded by the following Living World Season 3 achievements:
- Its infusion slot can be swapped without an Infusion Extraction Device. The swapped infusion appears in the player’s inventory.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.