Legendary Backpack “Ad Infinitum” Requirement to order this services : (Check if you have it)
Legendary Backpack: Ad Infinitum is a Backpacks achievement that requires items from the Fractals of the Mists in combination with some specific tasks. This collection is the final step to obtain the Gift of Infinity, required to complete the legendary backpack, Ad Infinitum.
Ad Infinitum is the fastest backpack you can obtain, this backpack you can get from Fractal of the mists by doing its achievement and dailies.
Ad Infinitum is a legendary back item obtainable through Fractals of the Mists. Earning this item also unlocks a unique glider skin.
Obtaining the precursor, Unbound, requires players to complete the three Ad Infinitum I – III collections. The fourth collection. These four collections will be primarily focused on the Fractals of the Mists where players will be presented with challenges to complete and items to collect on their journey for the legendary back item.
- Legendary Backpacks.png Legendary Backpacks: Ad Infinitum I: Finite Result — Collect all 11 fractal components. (6Achievement pointsProof: Finite Result)
- Legendary Backpacks.png Legendary Backpacks: Ad Infinitum II: Upper Bound — Collect all 11 fractal tier 2 components. (6Achievement pointsProof: Upper Bound)
- Legendary Backpacks: Ad Infinitum III: Unbound — Collect all 11 fractal tier 3 components. (6Achievement pointsProof: Unbound)
- Legendary Backpack: Ad Infinitum — Collect all 13 fractal tier 4 components. (6Achievement pointsGift of Infinity)
- When the player’s weapon is drawn, an explosion of light particles emanate from the backpiece, followed by a steady glow behind the player’s head. The backpiece itself expands in size, “flaring” out with an increased span.
- The glow disappears in favor of a transparent ley line glow when the player’s weapon is stowed.
– Level 80 Character
– Full Ascended Gear with 150 Agony Resistant
Time estimation for this Legendary Ad Infinitum is 25 days
NA Account: 3-4 hours/day, normally start at 07.00-16.00 GMT+7
EU Account: 3-4 hours/day, normally start at 15.00-23.00 GMT+7
There are no reviews yet.