The Twisted Marionette Encounter Returns to Guild Wars 2 on July 13 and giving you a chance to face off against the world boss for the first time since its introduction in 2014.
After its destruction in 1327 AE, the marionette’s remains lie uselessly at the test site, covered with snow.
The Objective according to wiki.guildwars2.com are :
- The floating machine above False River Valley is churning.
- Chains severed: x/5
- Aethercannon Power Level
- Reconfiguration steps complete: X/5
- Go into the energy field!
- Destroy the power regulators to discharge energy back at the marionette
- Power Regulators destroyed: X/5
- Time limit: 2:00
- Bonus chest containing Hoards of the Marionette Warden (chest between series I to IV, depending on the number of chains severed).
- Marionette Chest
- Hoard of the Marionette Warden V and 2
- Bonus chest containing Hoards of the Marionette Warden.
If you’ve never gone up against the terrifying foe, it looks like you’ll have your hands full later this month. Best of all, the update will be free to all players.
Feel free to connect with us on